Well, are you just like me? Do you own a smart phone that you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cellular phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my buddy. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Do you have such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, could be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever might be the case, listed here are 9 explanations why you must use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s be realistic, regardless of how careful you happen to be, you’ll probably drop your phone at least once or twice in a month (10 times perhaps in case you are at all like me!). Cases can supply you with all of the protection that you simply phone may need! Using a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to fight gravity on a regular basis.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Can you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t concern yourself with it; you fit in with the fearless population around the globe. But putting a case on your own smart phone is practical while enabling you to be fearless. The smart phone cases that provide the best protection certainly are a cheaper method of utilizing your gadget for longer time, especially as you don’t usually need to get a completely new one any time you get a new phone. cases are your insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Like the bathroom, crazy parties. Should you ask me I’d rather go for a swim with my phone when compared to a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the truth, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out for a swim so you don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you may be a smaller amount of worrywart in case of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The issue with sleek, stylish cell phones is they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone may be held more easily with Asus 6Z Covers. An excellent case can also add some grip to maintain it from sliding from your hand and onto the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You may think that it makes no sense to invest extra bucks over a phone which could too are part of the senior class of phones! Well, here is where you are wrong. Your phone is surely an extension of yourself. It may contain some relevant data that you just cannot afford to get rid of. So, don’t go ahead and take risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, if you are embarrassed by the aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not only for safeguarding your phones. They may be a representation individuals! So, get a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to add a bit touch individuals.
7. Resale: There are times when we want to hop onto the latest trend and grab a brand new phone off the shelf. In order to sell an older phone rather than keeping it around, phone cases are the ideal solution. A phone case will reduce the probability of scratches retaining the newness of the old phone and as a consequence increasing the resale value!
8. Protect every bit of your phone: Cases aren’t great at just protecting by far the most fragile a part of your phone, the screen. They guard the whole phone and most importantly such as the delicate electronic parts inside. Even when vkbgpx don’t worry about the occasional scratch or even a shattered back, there’s more for your phone than that. Some phones possess a camera lens flush with all the back, making it much prone to scratches and other damage including cracking from the lens. To state the obvious, it might lead to some very bad selfies. A drop can also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text on a cracked screen.
9. Include some weight: No, no I am not speaking about you gaining weight but you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s tell the truth, it is possible to make your phone anti-theft simply be adding just a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the lack of your phone when someone flicks it out of your pocket or your bag. You can also make it stronger with the addition of a case so that your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.