The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and becoming popular due to its holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and protection against illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Creating a strong defense mechanisms is essential for your body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb of the spirit”. It had been an extremely rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time as well as Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and longevity. For more than 2000 years Reishi mushroom continues to be the most cherished and popular medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research shows that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms including Cistanche Extract and Cordyceps have well been documented in numerous recent scientific research to become potent medicine to boost and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them including polysaccharides which increase the activity from the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which can be vital to eliminate foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published in the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 demonstrated that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the activity of antibodies
* enhances the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* improves the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Ideas to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the very best quality extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those that have cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and much better absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of Reishi Spore Oil is based on its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, such as extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.